Whether you need to fill operations, account management, statisticians or other marketing research positions, Scientific Search is here to help you find and hire the best candidates.
Our internal database contains thousands of qualified professionals that our dedicated recruiting team has built great relationships with over the years. We are typically able to provide you with a comprehensive list of outstanding candidates within days of a request, if not sooner.
Our team’s mission at Scientific Search is to help Market Research companies to build out high performing leadership and technical teams, and establish market leadership. Scientific Search levels the playing field for start-ups and small to mid-sized organizations in the industry by telling your story and representing your brand as if we worked there ourselves.
Our focused approach allows us to attract and deliver better talent for your team.
We speak with hundreds of professionals and executives from Market Research companies on a weekly basis, always with an eye toward gaining a better understanding of trends and pain points – on an industry-wide, organizational, and personal level. Frankly, doing so makes Scientific Search a better technical and executive search partner for our clients and candidates.
Market Research Positions We Typically Fill
Request a Candidate Today
Customer Relationship Management
Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR)
Pharma Market Research
Qualitative Research & Insights
Scientific Search specializes in Market Research Recruiting and Staffing for multiple industries including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and consumer products. We have a dedicated team of recruiters who focus exclusively on Market Research. Positions include technical, management and executive levels (including Directors and Vice Presidents) and all facets of Market Research such as qualitative, quantitative, primary and secondary.
Our Featured Market Research Candidates
Senior Director, Medical Affairs Research
20+ years’ experience
*Will consider consulting or temporary opportunities*
- Scientifically demonstrate the value of Gilead medicines, optimize treatment practice and improve patient outcomes by using broad areas of pharmacoepidemiology, including retrospective database analyses, prospective cohort studies, PROs, and RWE.
- Contribute to assessing data gaps and provide input on clinical and PRO endpoints with Phase II/III/IV clinical trials in partnership with Medical Affairs, Clinical Development, and Commercial.
- Supported Global Medical Teams (GMAT) in the development of Evidence Generation Strategies and Plans.
- Piloted the process by co-creating several cross-functional, cross- regional RWE sub-teams (under GMAT)
- MD; MBA; MPH – Harvard
Senior Market Research Manager
15+ years’ experience
- Expertise in custom qualitative and\ quantitative market and media research, specifically digital research (online, email and mobile surveys), panel management, and Voice-of-Customer.
- Managing all forms of market research and customer experience research for the professional development and test prep group.
- Generalist, has worked across industries, is full cycle market research.
- Questionnaire Design, Survey analysis, Aline Aydinian Lahood
- MS – Marketing; BS – Psychology
Market Research Associate
4 years’ experience
- Conduct research and analysis and produce attractive, intuitive deliverables in the forms of decks and spreadsheets with data visualization.
- Work with Encoura Data Labs, Talkwalker, and Emsi to scrape the web for reputable sources for current projects.
- Develop and maintain projects across multiple departments, utilizing RoboHead and SharePoint.
- Manage monthly Competitive Insights newsletter with relevant research on competitors, higher ed news and trends, and key market segments
- BA – History; AS – Social Science
Ready to Get Started?
Contact Us Today and Let Us Show You What Our Recruiting Team Can Do For You!