Whether you need to fill operations, account management, statisticians or other marketing research positions, Scientific Search is here to help you find and hire the best candidates.
Our internal database contains thousands of qualified professionals that our dedicated recruiting team has built great relationships with over the years. We are typically able to provide you with a comprehensive list of outstanding candidates within days of a request, if not sooner.
Our team’s mission at Scientific Search is to help Market Research companies to build out high performing leadership and technical teams, and establish market leadership. Scientific Search levels the playing field for start-ups and small to mid-sized organizations in the industry by telling your story and representing your brand as if we worked there ourselves.
Our focused approach allows us to attract and deliver better talent for your team.
We speak with hundreds of professionals and executives from Market Research companies on a weekly basis, always with an eye toward gaining a better understanding of trends and pain points – on an industry-wide, organizational, and personal level. Frankly, doing so makes Scientific Search a better technical and executive search partner for our clients and candidates.
Market Research Positions We Typically Fill
Request a Candidate Today
Customer Relationship Management
Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR)
Pharma Market Research
Qualitative Research & Insights
Scientific Search specializes in Market Research Recruiting and Staffing for multiple industries including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and consumer products. We have a dedicated team of recruiters who focus exclusively on Market Research. Positions include technical, management and executive levels (including Directors and Vice Presidents) and all facets of Market Research such as qualitative, quantitative, primary and secondary.
Our Featured Market Research Candidates
Senior Biostatistician (CN#406,232)
10 years’ experience
*Will consider consulting or temporary opportunities*
- Lead the programming support team for Real world Evidence (RWE) group, implementing research studies on SAS, R, SQL and different web-based RWE analytical tools.
- Develop research protocol/SAP for HE&OR/RWE.
- Expertise with Ophthalmology, Immunology, Dermatology, Cardiovascular & Metabolism and Neuroscience.
- Strong skills in CDISC/SDTM and ADaM
- MS – Educational Statistics, Measurement and Evaluation
Senior Business Analyst (CN#392,957)
6 years’ experience
- Focus on using predictive modeling, data processing, and data mining algorithms.
- Providing key market insights through data analytics & helping fortune 500 clients with the strategic short and long-term decision making.
- Led the project to understand the requirements of data architecture and project management tools for Startups and made recommendations to enhance their work productivity.
- Strong Biomedical analytics background.
- PhD – Biochemistry; MS – Biotechnology; BS – Microbiology
Global Business Analyst (CN#410,406)
5 years’ experience
- Performed market sizing, industry vertical forecasting, and opportunity modelling multi-year business development plans for $2B product portfolio.
- Conducted in-depth analysis of complex internal and external datasets using SQL and Microsoft Access.
- Spearheaded creation of inter-department competitive intelligence repository and generated collateral such as competitive profiles, comparative rankings, win/loss analysis, and targeted-response value propositions.
- Performed process optimization using the Lean methodology for a leading financial institution in the region resulting in $12M cost savings.
- MS – Financial Economics
Ready to Get Started?
Contact Us Today and Let Us Show You What Our Recruiting Team Can Do For You!