Scientific Search specializes in Pharmaceutical Recruiting and Staffing for a broad spectrum of technical, management, and executive positions within the Life Sciences industry. Business segments include Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Clinical Research, Genomics and Medical Devices.
Some typical positions that we routinely place are:
Medical Device Mfg
Medical Science Liaison
Senior Director, Licensing and Analytics (CN# 329,003)
18 years’ experience
- Business Development and Oncology expert
- Worked for large pharmaceutical organizations as well as start-up VC funded firms
- Significant experience leading the business development lifecycle
- Extensive licensing, acquisition, alliance management experience
- BS – Management; MBA; HPLP Leadership at Harvard
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Tom O’Hanlon, email@example.com.
Associate Director, Quality Assurance (CN# 37,979)
20 years’ experience
- Significant experience with sterile injectable products
- Years of experience managing CMOs, CTOs, and other vendors
- Significant document management experience
- Experience building QA departments from scratch
- PhD – Inorganic Chemistry
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact John Barry, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biostatistical Consultant (CN# 332,589)
30 years’ experience *Will consider consulting or temporary opportunities*
- 17+ years of experience across all phases of drug development
- Directed and supervised project team members in all aspects of protocol design, statistical analyses, and reporting on clinical research for multiple complex clinical studies in over 25 therapeutic areas.
- Developed global, harmonized SOPs and specific quality processes and procedures for statistics
- Experienced with SAS programming, including standard database management, using macros and advanced statistical applications
- PhD – Demography; BA – Mathematics
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Tom Terrill, email@example.com.
Senior Regulatory Specialist (CN# 256,409)
20 years’ experience
- 510K preparation and submission for Class II medical device clearance; CE Mark submission support.
- Provide guidance and support sites with the implementation of Medical Device Quality Management Systems compliant to FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR), and other applicable ISO standards
- Worked in a global capacity working with agencies in the US, Mexico, Canada, Peru, and Colombia
- Additional regulatory experience in OTC drug, chemical, and cosmetic industries
- MS – Pharmaceutical Engineering; MS – Chemical Biology; BS – Pharmacy
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Joe Peters,
Executive Director, Manufacturing & Engineering Operations (CN# 296,478)
20+ years’ experience *Will consider consulting or temporary opportunities*
- Reduced back orders 67% from $3M to $1M in less than three months
- Enhanced cGMP compliance by creating, implementing, and facilitating training.
- Delivered 40% improvement in capacity by designing and deploying master production schedule (MPS) and capacity plan.
- Positioned site to prevent cross-contamination by reviewing and updating GMP layout
- MS – Pharmaceutical Sciences; MBA – Business Administration; BS – Pharmaceutical Sciences
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Kim Laipple, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Agent (CN# 334,350)
20+ years’ experience
- API purchasing
- Closely monitor inventory levels for two facilities over several divisions for all Chemical raw materials.
- Responsible for procuring all Chemical Raw Materials for two facilities.
- BA – Business Administration
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Lisa Bianchini, email@example.com.