Scientific Search specializes in Engineering and Manufacturing Recruiting and Staffing for a broad spectrum of Engineering, Design and Manufacturing positions across multiple industries such as Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Instrumentation, Food, Chemical, Petroleum, and Consumer Products. Positions include technical, management and executive levels (including Directors and Vice Presidents) and many segments from product design and development to capital projects and manufacturing support. Disciplines include Mechanical, Civil, Environmental, Chemical and Electrical Engineering.
Some typical positions that we have placed are:
AutoCAD & other CAD Systems
Our internal database contains thousands of qualified engineering and design professionals that our Engineering and Manufacturing Recruiting team has established relationships with. We are typically able to provide you with outstanding candidates within days of a request if not sooner. Here are some candidates our staff has identified as exceptional in what they do, and potentially high impact hires at their new organizations:
Featured Engineering Candidates:
Director of Engineering (CN#297,142)
25+ years’ experience
- Manage the support of multiple projects at varying stages of development to ensure an excellence of completion.
- Lead multi-functional teams to define and implement best practices and state of the art technical solutions to continually improve operations.
- Implemented Production, Logistics, Process and Quality systems changing the operation structure from a 4.5 million dollar deficit to a 5 million dollar gain within a (10) month period.
- Create processes in relation to packaging automation, energy conservation and continuous improvement.
- Six Sigma; Lean Manufacturing; Oracle Agile PLM
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Lisa Bianchini, email@example.com.
Talent Acquisition & Human Resources (CN#145,681)
20+ years’ experience *Will consider consulting or temporary opportunities*
- Successfully developed and implemented company Talent Platform including programs that enabled the organization to acquire and develop talent for U.S. market expansion.
- Provided strategic coaching to senior leaders on high priority HR projects, increasing productivity by 50%.
- Reduced new hire spend by 90% using creative, vendor management /sourcing strategies to attract diverse quality talent.
- Implemented new ATS and integrated with career site to create a unified candidate experience.
- MS – Human Resource Management; BS – Commerce and Accounting
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Joe Peters, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Architect (CN# 297,236)
24 years’ experience *Will consider consulting or temporary opportunities*
- Expertise includes data pipelining; Neural Networks, and machine learning applied to high traffic inputs.
- Generate $ multi-millions revenue by identifying network patterns for security, automotive, industrial services and life sciences applications using TensorFlow and Caffe.
- Delivered ~$10 million savings from connected cars that communicate with the manufacturer via 4G/5G.
- Reduce supervised training model error by 15% and training time by 40% using a warm-start regularized regression in scikit-learn streaming 3TB data.
- D. Computer Science; M.S., Computer Science & Engineering
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact John Barry, email@example.com.
Client Manager (CN# 297,213)
25+ years’ experience *Will consider consulting or temporary opportunities*
- Demand planner experience for both Campbell’s Soup and Sara Lee.
- Replenishment and forecasting for Wawa with a 98.6% success rate of in-store stock levels for 640 stores.
- Perform core supply chain business analysis, business impact tracking and quality assurance reviews to identify opportunities and solutions for client’s supply chain and replenishment business challenges.
- Excellent experience with SAP.
- BS – Logistics from Penn State
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Kim Laipple, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Engineer (CN#28,083)
25 years’ experience
- Expertise in facilities/process equipment design, project management and commissioning supervision experience.Strong background in vendor and contractor interface with project control.
- Expertise is in custom equipment design and specification for laboratories, process areas, and clean rooms.
- Responsiblefor sale and design with A/E firm of HVAC equipment and PLC controls including custom air handlers, motor controls, HEPA filtration systems, and IAC acoustics for $33 million dollar pharmaceutical production building
- Designed custom HVAC equipment for environmental services and building IAQ.
- BS – Industrial EngineeringTechnology; AS – Mechanical Engineering Technology
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Paul Piro, email@example.com.
Electrical Engineer (CN#265,255)
14 years’ experience
- Configuration with RSView32, Factory Talk View Studio, RMC Tools, Rexroth (Indra logic).
- Electrical design, Schematic Diagrams and Electrical AutoCAD 2014.
- Basic knowledge of HONEYWELL, ALLEN BRADLEY (Panel View 600, 700, 1000 plus, etc.) HMIs.
- Responsible for AutoCAD Electrical Drawings and Control Panel Design.
- MS – Electrical Engineering; BS – Instrumentation & Control
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Jeff Boyle, firstname.lastname@example.org.