Our client is one of Insights Association’s 2020 Top 50 leading US Companies They are one of the largest independent custom insights’ companies in the world. They offer qualitative and quantitative solutions, advanced analytics, online and specialized research. Beyond serving companies through their US office locations, they have global experience in more than 60 countries in the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia.
New York NY (remote)
This Vice President (VP) role is for individuals who can build client relationships, find new opportunities, and provide valuable guidance throughout the sales process, project execution, and analysis. it is essential that the VP be knowledgeable about research design, execution, and analysis/presentation of results. This is critical to fulfilling our commitment to deliver a high-touch, senior-driven research experience.
- Create relationships with new clients through a combination of your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your existing network, and pursuing leads provided by the company
- Generate revenue through your business development efforts to reach specific goals put in place
- Demonstrate knowledge about different types of research designs and approaches
- Write proposals that clearly convey recommended designs and analytic plans (assistance and reference materials will be provided for this, but it is the VPs responsibility to finalize the proposal)
- Guide the research process for any projects that are won by directing the research team, and providing your input/approval, on design and analysis
- Oversee research team handling logistics so that projects are on-track and the analyses are insightful.
- Build a research team beneath you as you grow your revenue – hiring new researchers, guiding the development of the team, etc.
- Ability to generate new business on your own and revenue through your own efforts (lead generation)
- Ideally have a track record of producing $1mm in annual sales revenue in previous positions
- Experience writing full proposals including methodology and analysis plans
- knowledge of different research designs preferably sophisticated approaches such as discrete choice, segmentation, brand equity etc.
- experience with survey design for a variety of methodologies
This opportunity will offer a base salary plus commission (competitive with industry standards)