Associate / Sr. Associate, Investment Fund
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a fund while also make a larger impact to the patients? Do you have experience with early stage investing? Are you ready to join a small and growing team that is committed to the organization’s mission and culture?
You will be a creative, passionate, and driven Associate / Sr. Associate to support the investment efforts. You will be a team player and want to drive new investments in oncology in a mission driven environment.
Some things you will do in the role include:
- Deal screening: meet with prospects, evaluate opportunities including financial and operational due diligence, as well as generate financial models to guide investment decision
- Present to Investment Committee and Investors
- Network with peers at other philanthropic, institutional and corporate venture capital firms and other industry partners
- Assist in leading market research and sourcing efforts aimed at identifying new investment trends and opportunities
- Assist with portfolio company management
Some things you bring to the role include:
- PhD or MD in the biomedical field required
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ work experience with exposure to the healthcare industry required – consulting background strongly preferred; early-stage investing experience ideal; experience in an operating role in healthcare a plus
- Demonstrated problem-solving, quantitative, and qualitative analysis skills, including familiarity with financial modeling and valuation techniques
- Understanding of clinical, operational, and financial drivers that impact healthcare organization’s decision-making
- Intellectual curiosity mindset and enthusiasm for the oncology-focused healthcare industry
- Must be mission driven and passionate about the patients. Desire to utilize their outstanding scientific acumen to help cure multiple myeloma.
For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Job#17932