Location: Philadelphia suburban area
Scientific Search client is dedicated to providing World Class Service through quality workmanship and professional communication. They have an immediate for a Service Manager. This is a full-time direct hire position with a dynamic/growing organization. This position is responsible for supporting the Service Department including Quality, current processes and propose improvements for efficiency and cost reduction.
- Monitor and guide the Regional Field Service Team members quality focus and success.
- Evaluate with the Tech Managers each Regional Field Service Engineers performance, to continuously improve the Regional Field Service Team proficiency (performance tracking program).
- Document equipment failures to be addressed by manufacturing, understanding the relationship problem/cause/solution.
- Continuously improve the team’s capabilities
- Manage open quality issues with support
- Distribute and follow up with open quality tickets across the Service, Project Management, Installation and Product Specialists teams where feedback is needed.
- Attend monthly meetings with internal teams, with managers to review and help close open quality tasks.
- Aids with updating service & training documentation, performing on-site customer and 3rd party service training sessions.
- Quality control the work performed by the department to ensure client needs are satisfied.
- Ensure that the field technicians carry out tasks completed to time and designated service standards.
- Train employees in job functions, procedures and practices.
- Manage incoming Client inquiries/concerns.
- Perform all other duties as required by the Director of Service.
- Bachelor, Associates, or equivalent supervisory experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with capital equipment industry.
- 5 years of previous experience as Field Service Technician strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Salesforce.
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time, work with little supervision.
For immediate consideration, send current resume to John Barry;
email@example.com & reference Job #18498
Check out scientificsearch.com for all current openings