The ideal candidate will play an important role supporting in vivo and in vitro antibody discovery campaigns by performing essential early phase screening of antibody candidates. They will contribute to the development, validation and execution of high-throughput cell binding and functional assays for compound screening. You are expected to maintain detailed electronic laboratory notebook records of ongoing activities, and present their findings in a group setting. You should be comfortable working in a highly collaborative atmosphere and contribute to the intellectual development of the screening pipeline.
- Support internal antibody discovery campaigns and antibody screening efforts
- Design and execute cell-based antibody binding and functional assays
- Maintain up-to-date and detailed electronic laboratory notebook
- Data analysis and presentation to program teams
- Work collaboratively under aggressive timelines
- BS with 2–3 years’ prior experience or MS with 0–3 years’ prior experience
- Strong background in cell biology
- Hands-on experience in mammalian cell culture and cell line propagation required
- Proficiency in mammalian cell transfection desired
- Familiarity with flow cytometry a plus
- Excellent organization and communication skills
For immediate consideration and faster response, please forward current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job #17745 in subject line. Please note that all candidates applying must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Client will NOT sponsor.