Senior Manager, Contracts & Budgeting
Location: Ewing Area/Hybrid
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing therapeutics group that is in need of a Contracts and Budgets Manager? Are you detail oriented? Knowledgeable about the clinical trial space? Ready to work directly with C-suite to allow you to develop and grow your career? This could be for you!
Some this you will do in this role will include:
- Lead the process of Request for Proposal (RFP) development from service provider selection through final contract execution by preparing all agreements such as but not limited to Confidentiality Agreements (CDA), Master Services Agreements (MSA), Clinical Trial Agreements (CTA), etc
- Implement an efficient internal system for proposal submissions including detailed budget and cost schedules for facilitating timely budget approvals.
- Manage changes to projects with regards to the scope of work and initiate change orders to clients and/or vendors as appropriate.
- Facilitate study kickoff/familiarization meetings to clarify timelines, statement-of-work, roles and responsibilities, and budgets.
- Create and assist in reporting and analysis of project’s profitability and maintain a historical database. Identify best practices; lead the development and implementation of new processes for the department and other tasks that may be required to accomplish departmental goals and objectives.
Some things you will bring to the role:
- BS or BA in Accounting, Finance, Math or Business (required)
- MBA or Masters in a field related to Accounting, Finance or Business (preferred)
- 4-5 years working at a CRO or in a research environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Job#17742