Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ area
Scientific Search client, a fast-growing pioneering medical device company, has an immediate need for a Sr. Electrical Engineer. This is a full-time direct hire position with a dynamic organization. Their Product Development team translates new and creative ideas into ground-breaking implantable medical devices which enormously benefit patients. They are looking for talented engineering professionals to bring their passion and dedication to the team to help introduce innovative products to the market in record time. As a member of the R&D team, you will solve challenging problems to design and build medical products that truly change people’s lives. You will have the exciting opportunity to work along with other knowledgeable engineers who are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to collaborate, and have the energy to get things done. If you are a committed and enthusiastic engineer, I invite you to bring your experience and talent to their team.
- Design electronic circuit assemblies for market-destined products and internal development tools, including schematic capture and board layout.
- Identify electronic components for implantable use and coordinate or perform qualification activities as necessary
- Perform board bring-up of prototype circuit assemblies
- Coordinate technical aspects of projects with other group engineers
- Conduct development activities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Thoroughly test and document work to the standard necessary for regulatory submission
- 8+ years of experience in a hands-on research and development work environment
- Ability to function well in a self-driven, start-up like environment and balance multiple projects
- Experience developing electronics for use in a heavily regulated field required; specific experience developing medical devices or instrumentation preferred.
- Primary experience in analog electronics design
- Experience with component and board level qualification
- Experience designing to meet EMC and IPC Class 3 standards
- Advanced skills in at least one high-end EDA tool (Altium, PADS, Allegro, or similar)
- Strong communication abilities in English
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
For immediate consideration, send current resume to John Barry;
firstname.lastname@example.org & reference Job #18501
Check out scientificsearch.com for all current openings