Location: Newark, DE
Are you ready to make a meaningful impact as a Research Investigator, Chemistry-Analytical. In this role you will provide analyses and purification of compounds submitted by medicinal and process chemists in support of drug discovery and development programs.
Why You Should Apply:
• Be part of a passionate team dedicated to scientific excellence.
• Competitive salary and bonus.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Apply chiral and achiral chromatography methods and purification capabilities to accelerate small molecule discovery research using LC and SFC as necessary.
• Interpret analytical/purification data, effectively communicates results to chemists, and maintains proper documentation.
• Work with vendors as needed to implement new instrumentation and maintain the continual operation of instruments.
• Use all software tools to organize work, analyze data, and report/archive results.
• Work independently or with minimal supervision within one or more support areas.
• Responsible for the daily care, validation, maintenance, and routine monitoring of instrumentation within assigned area(s) of support.
• Serve as a technical expert for all aspects of work within assigned area(s) of support.
• Keep the lab organized and running smoothly.
• Ph.D. degree in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline with one or more years of industry experience in chromatography or a Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience using routine and advanced chromatography methods to characterize and purify synthetic medicinal compounds is preferred.
• Experience with small-scale and large-scale preparative separations using SFC.
• Experience with small-scale and large-scale preparative separations using HPLC, normal phase and reverse phase systems.
• In-depth knowledge and extensive experience in Analytical and Separation Sciences is required.
• Expert knowledge of modern analytical and purification techniques, such as mass-directed reverse phase preparative HPLC and SFC is required.
Apply today and be a part of our innovative team!
How To Apply: We'd love to see your resume, but we don't need it to have a conversation to get started. Send an email to LisaBarrett@ScientificSearch.com and tell us why you're interested. Please include Job#18193 in your email.
For immediate consideration and faster response, please forward current resume to: LisaBarrettr@scientificsearch.com. Please include job #18193 in subject line. Please note that all candidates applying must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Client will NOT sponsor.