Phlebotomists, Veterinary technicians and Research Associates with Animal modeling Encouraged to Apply!! Amazing Opportunity to join a Biotech!
Are you up for a new opportunity that will utilize your injection/phlebotomy skills? Are you looking to apply your injection/phlebotomy skills in a way that you have not previously considered? This may have the position for you!
Some things you will do include:
- Under minimal supervision, perform dose administration (e.g., intraperitoneal) of test samples to mice daily Monday through Friday.
- Participate in the design and execution of laboratory testing in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and/or client-protocols.
- Documentation of appropriate study records.
- Provide technical, scientific, and intellectual support to laboratory testing, as applicable.
- Interface with Analysts, Study Directors, and In Vivo Department management in support of departmental activities.
- Salary Target will be $25 – $35 per hour dependent on experience
Some things you will bring to the role:
- Applicants proficient in rodent dose administration (e.g., IP) or phlebotomy, will be given priority consideration.
- Applicants with phlebotomy experience looking for a new challenge are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with injection skills, but with limited or no laboratory experience also encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science-related field with 2-3 years of laboratory experience OR experience in lieu of degree.
- Candidates with relevant laboratory experience may substitute for a degree.
- Must be flexible in work hours during the period of 9 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday.
- Willingness to work with potentially hazardous biological and chemical substances.
- Willingness to work with and/or around laboratory animals that includes handling tissues and biological samples.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Hands-on experience in intraperitoneal dose administration to mice highly desired.
For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Job#18191