Regional Sales Manager-West Coast
Company profile: At the forefront of treating cancer patients with a proprietary radioactive isotope.
What you can expect to be doing…
- Help achieve sales objectives by prospecting and initiating new accounts and servicing existing accounts in their assigned multi-state region.
- Be responsible for all aspects of account management, including but not limited to: The development of new customer accounts, management of existing business, and promoting sales of product to the different cancer treatment stakeholders (including surgeons, urologists, radiation oncologists, and medical physicists) in their specified region.
- Play a vital role in increasing market share in the brachytherapy market.
- Interact with employees from other internal departments to consistently drive business, provide new product and marketing feedback.
- Coordinate resources and efforts to consistently drive business and expand company position in the marketplace, as well as support long term strategic goals.
- Achieve regulatory requirements by conveying customer needs and requirements and reporting any incidents or product complaints.
- Understand market opportunities in the assigned region
- Deliver selling presentations, including on site brachytherapy product demonstrations to physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Identify opportunities for new products/applications, gather competitive information, market trends, pricing, etc.
- Continuously educate on relevant clinical data related to disease states and the ever-changing business environment that may impact products.
- Participate in assigned business development activities related to the company’s product pipeline.
- Travel is multi-state and requires effective management of travel budget / resources.
- Support new product development by interacting with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) and key customers and provide product feedback to the development team.
- Compliance to corporate CRM and data collection and reporting
- Work within, and ensure adherence to quality system procedures, work instructions and other quality system requirements.
- Undergo all formal training events.
- Company representation at assigned local, regional, and national exhibits/conferences/symposiums
What you will bring to the table:
- Bachelors degree, B.S. preferred.
- 5+ years in radiation oncology, urology, medical device, radiopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical related sales.
- Proven track record in territory expansion and management with proven ability to launch new products.
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record in territory expansion and management.
Please contact Michelle Lair at MichelleL@ScientificSearch.com if you are interested in learning more. Reference job# 17920.
Additional jobs can be found at www.ScientificSearch.com