Quality Control Manager
Location: Wayne, NJ
Company profile: A growing Nutraceutical Company committed to the discovery, development, and commercialization of offering vitamin supplies for a healthier future and good health.
What you can expect to be doing…
- Coordinates QC Department activities to meet the requirements of customers, consumers, and regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Responsible for the selection, upkeep, calibration, recertification, and documentation of all instrumentation in the QC lab and the development, validation, and documentation of testing methods and analytical processes that ensure the identity, purity, strength, and composition of ingredients and finished products to specifications.
- Develops and implements raw materials and finished goods specifications and is accountable for the timely release of products at all steps of the Manufacturing process, based on justifiable rationale, valid scientific data, process control items etc.
- Responsible for ensuring overall compliance in the Quality control lab department.
- Oversee the sampling activity of raw materials and finished products
- Responsible for the planning, testing and approval or rejection of products through the different stages, such as raw materials, in-process samples, microbiological samples, working standard materials, finished products, method transfer, and method verification samples.
What you will bring to the table…
- 10 years in the manufacturing QC field with a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience directing QC and Documentation function within the Drug or Dietary Supplements industry is required.
- Solid overall knowledge of USP, FCC, and FDA guidelines as applied to testing of cosmetic and dietary supplement ingredients and finished goods.
- Experience leading FDA inspections is highly desirable.
- Knowledgeable in analytical instrumentation (i.e., HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, FT-IR, Atomic Absorption, TLC and USP dissolution apparatus 1 and 2).
Job#17510 Check out our website: www.ScientificSearch.com