Location: Brockton, MA area
(2nd Shift 2:30-11pm)
- Perform all required physical, chemical, and microbiological testing activities. Support Quality Control, Manufacturing, Research and Development and Quality Assurance, with respect to raw materials, in-process materials, finished product, stability studies and some special projects. May also be required to assist/support method and process validation, method qualifications and verifications when required.
- Perform, as required, in the absence of appropriate personnel, the responsibilities of sampling and physical testing of raw material and packaging components, as needed.
- Assist, with the help of other company personnel, various QC functions including validation, stability studies, and calibration program.
- Comply with all safety requirements, order chemicals and laboratory supplies on time, perform laboratory waster pickup and drop-offs on weekly basis, and take part in other laboratory chores as instructed by Laboratory Supervisor or Director.
- Assist, as delegated, in the writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for instrument/equipment operations and testing methods.
- Maintain in a precise, up-to-date order, all laboratory calibration, repair and usage logs, notebooks, charts, and other record-keeping devises
- Maintain QC laboratory in a clean, orderly, and organized manner
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lab Supervisor, Director and/or VP of Quality Control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- 2 years of experience (could include internships), within the pharmaceutical, environmental, health care or chemical arena having performed analytical chemistry, method development and validation, stability, and chemical testing
- Knowledge and experience in cGMPs, GLP, USP/NF testing and laboratory instrumentation (e.g., HPLC, GC, IR, UV/VIS, TOC, AA) for the analysist of drug dosage forms may be required.
For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Job# 17623. Check out www.scientificsearch.com for all of our openings.