Greater Philadelphia area
If you want to reshape the world and discover your greatest potential, our client provides one-of-a-kind opportunities for innovative problem solvers! They are only two companies in the world that is consistently recognized as both a top Global Employer and a Top 100 Global Innovator.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of safety, production, and quality for the shift. Oversee the 3rd shift in accordance with Quality Manufacturing System & Environmental Health & Safety requirements with a strong focus on safety. The ideal candidate will support the Production Manager in engaging, leading, setting expectations & accessing performance of direct labor.
The successful candidate will have experience in a manufacturing environment with the ability to quickly solve problems and recommend solutions. The supervisor must have the ability to engage and develop direct reports, participate in self-development activities and training of others. Commitment to be an agent of change/improvement is a must. Experience working in an ISO and regulated environment required. Must be a team player with effective communication skills. A self-starter that will meet commitments and deadlines with limited direct supervision is a big part of this role.
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 +years' of progressively responsible supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Solid organizational skills and decision-making skills, a demonstrated capacity to develop and implement practical strategies, plans and solutions to identified issues and problems.
- Experience in thermoplastic extrusion manufacturing.
- Experience with Six Sigma and/or World Class Manufacturing (WCM) methodologies including team leadership.
- Have strong leadership skills by determining strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create, and implement action plans, and evaluate the process and results.
The client offers a competitive salary package that is dependent on qualifications and experience, as well as a strong benefit package, plus participation in a company-wide bonus plan. For immediate consideration and faster response, please forward current resume to: email@example.com. Please include job #18347 in subject line. Please note that all candidates applying must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Client will NOT sponsor.