Principal Investigator Proteomics- Mass Spectrometry
Location: New York, NY
Are you looking for a well-funded biotech focusing on the discovery and development of disease-modifying therapies with an established pipeline?
We are looking for a Proteomics Scientist, Principal Scientist or Associate Director to come join an expanding R&D team.
- Develop and implement HDX, ASMS and/or other chemoproteomics methods for studying protein interactions.
- Develop methods and lead mechanism of action mass spectrometry studies and develop and optimize mass spectrometry screening assays.
- Integrate into a variety of drug discovery projects and work alongside interdisciplinary teams in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, DMPK, bioinformatics, toxicology, and CMC.
- Manage instrumentation maintenance, QC, and troubleshooting.
Do you have what we are looking for:
- PhD in Biochemistry, or related field with 2+ years of experience, or MS with 8+ years’ experience in proteomics (a must)
- Proficiency in a variety of quantitative proteomics techniques.
- Proficient in performing liquid chromatography fractionation and running mass spectrometers.
- Very strong experience validating high throughput findings and collecting, analyzing, and managing mass spectrometry data.
*Visa assisted may be provided.
For immediate consideration, email LisaBarrett@scientificsearch.com and mention Job#17628