Scientific Search’s client is seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow for their stem cell biology laboratory. This position is responsible for conducting independent research, developing and implementing technical protocols, analyzing data, presenting their findings, and helping to maintain the laboratory.
- Designing and performing independent research under the direction of lab Principle Investigator (P.I.)
- Performing cell culture, flow cytometry analysis and data analysis.
- Processing human samples and isolating various immune cell subsets from peripheral blood.
- Processing murine blood and tissue samples.
- Managing mouse colonies, including genotyping
- Summarize experimental data timely and assist in drafting figures, results, and methods for publication under the direction of the PI.
- Managing laboratory resources, ordering reagents and other lab supplies as needed.
- Lead junior research assistants/technicians/students.
- Makes recommendations for improvements on organizational processes and practices.
- Participates in professional development by attending conferences and seminars and is an active participant in national and international organizations.
- Any related duties as assigned.
Prior experience with stem cells, flow cytometry, and cell culture.
Experience handling animals (mice) is essential.
Good laboratory technique, team-work skills, oral & written communication skills.
Strong attention to detail in all work processes.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Must have a doctorate degree (Ph.D. or M.D.) in Immunology, Medicine, Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related field.
Candidates with a track record of publication are required.
Salary range is $70-80k contingent on prior research experience.
For immediate consideration, send current resume to Will Corbin;
email@example.com & reference Job #17822
Check out all of our openings @ www.scientificsearch.com