Medical Science Liaison, Immunology
Location: Paramus, NJ (Hybrid)
Company: Pharmaceutical company that employs around 10,000 people worldwide to support the treatment of patients in 118 countries with products across three therapeutic areas: Immunotherapy, Hematology, and Critical Care.
What you can expect to be doing…
- Responsibility in the management of field-based medical activity within the company Immunology portfolio.
- Provide medical/scientific expertise in the provision of educational programs and responding to medical information requests, as well as support to global and commercial functions within the organization via effective scientific exchange.
- Responsibility for establishing and fostering professional relationships with key opinion leaders and ensuring access to current medical and scientific information on company products and therapeutic areas of interest.
- Support the Associate Director, Scientific and Medical Affairs – Immunology in the day-to-day
- Respond to Medical Information Requests (MIRs) from physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and patients; track all information requests and responses and report monthly scientific exchange activity according to company policy and requirements
What you will bring to the table…
- Advanced pharmacy or nursing degree
- 3+ years of related industry or clinical experience in immunology
- Ability to critically evaluate clinical literature
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel 40% to 60% is expected for this position, including overnight stays
If you are interested in learning more, please email MichelleL@ScientificSearch.com
Reference job# 17501 and check out additional jobs at www.ScientificSearch.com