Manager of Engineering
Location: Omaha, NE
Join a pioneering organization in the manufacturing sector as we celebrate over five decades of innovation and excellence. We're searching for a Manager of Quality Engineering to lead our dedicated team, embracing diversity to enrich our close-knit group. This role is crucial in driving and facilitating engineering projects, enhancing operational efficiencies, and upholding the highest standards of technical service. If you're passionate about leadership, innovation, and making a significant impact, this opportunity could be your career-defining move.
Why You Should Apply
- Lead a dynamic team within an environment that values family-like collaboration and has a rich history of industry leadership.
- Directly influence project outcomes and departmental success, blending technical expertise with leadership skills.
- Engage in work that supports continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including generous PTO, retirement contributions, wellness incentives, and professional development opportunities.
- Be part of a culture that values diversity, learning, and shared knowledge.
What You'll Be Doing
- Overseeing and facilitating engineering projects from preliminary phases through to completion.
- Managing calibration programs for production and facility equipment to ensure excellence in operations.
- Generating, updating, and approving SOPs and PM checklists, in addition to writing technical protocols and reports.
- Leading the engineering team, including Technical Services, while collaborating across different management levels and support personnel.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field, with a Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in Engineering within FDA and cGMP environments.
- Experience in CAPA development, calibration and Writing Protocols.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, including conflict resolution, team building, and development.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Windows applications and basic computer skills.
How To Apply
We’d love to see your resume, but we don’t need it to have a conversation. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me why you’re interested. Or, feel free to email your resume. Please include Job #18489.