Invitro Research Associate I/II
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Are you looking for a dynamic team to join? Wanting to gain more experience in a variety of studies? Looking to develop into leadership and continuously grow? This is for you!
As an In Vitro Research Assistant, you will be focusing on the development, optimization, and execution of a variety in vitro (i.e., cell-based and noncell-based) test methods.
Some things you will do in the role include:
- Under supervision, perform laboratory-based testing in support of client needs.
- Participate in the design and execution of laboratory testing
- Interface with Analysts, Study Directors, and In Vitro Department management in support of departmental activities.
- Maintain logbooks, worksheets, equipment records in accordance with company guidelines.
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment and supplies.
- Documentation of appropriate study records.
- Participation in vivarium maintenance projects.
Some things you will bring to the role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science-related field (e.g., Biological Sciences, Toxicology, Pharmacology) with 0-2 years of laboratory experience. Candidates with relevant laboratory experience may substitute for a degree.
- Broad understanding of laboratory best practices including scientific knowledge demonstrated by previous coursework, and/or prior work experience in a scientific/laboratory setting.
- Willingness to work with potentially hazardous biological and chemical substances.
- Ability to participate and/or manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work rotating weekends and holidays as required to meet client deliverables.
For immediate consideration, email JS@scientificsearch.com and mention Job#17750