Inside Sales Associate
Location: Cleveland, OH
To provide global sales support to our client's direct internal & external customers
- Be able to explain key concepts of the Quality Policy, Quality Goals, and complete requirements from ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) training.
- Quote and Order entry via ERP system
- An Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for maintaining all customer data within the ERP system. Email Addresses, Delivery Addresses, Billing Addresses, Phone Numbers, etc.
- Communicating and coordinating with customers regarding quotes, orders, acknowledgments, tracking, and delivery.
- The Inside Sales Associate will own customers and develop relationships with key stakeholders: buyers, purchasing managers, etc.
- Inside Sales Associate will own customer returns and make sure replacements ship in a timely manner.
- Making outbound calls to potential customers and following up on leads.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- The Inside Sales Associate must display a willingness to learn the basics of our products and RF applications.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Technical/Electronics experience a plus.
- International sales experience a plus.
- Previous experience in an outbound/inbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office products, CRM software such as IFS, and basic math skills. a. Inside Sales Associate must have basic MS Excel skills – sorting, filtering, etc.
- b. Inside Sales Associate must have basic MS Outlook organization skills.
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written for both customer and intercompany transactions.
The client offers a competitive salary package that is dependent on qualifications and experience, as well as a strong benefit package, plus participation in a company-wide bonus plan. For immediate consideration and faster response, please forward current resume to: email@example.com. Please include job #18195 in subject line. Please note that all candidates applying must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Client will NOT sponsor.