Location: Osage, Iowa
Good knowledge of fermentation science and biochemical engineering engineering principles, theory and practice with special focus on microbial fermentation operations in an industrial setting. Will act as a mentor to production specialists and interns.
- Track and trend yield and quality data for each fermentation batch for all products to identify and eliminate special cause variation and recommend continuous improvement projects.
- Write, update and maintain production master batch records, work instructions and other SOP and training manuals
- Proactively identify problems and develop solutions to improve manufacturing, operations and safety
- Assist production with troubleshooting, drive root cause analysis investigations and implement fail safe solutions as corrective/preventive actions (CAPA)
- BS Chemical Engineering, bioengineering, biotechnology, biochemical engineering, biology
- Hands on experience with industrial scale microbial fermentation processes or a strong desire in developing such skills
- Working knowledge of process control and automation
For immediate consideration email firstname.lastname@example.org