Location: MT. Laurel, NJ area
Scientific Search client, a fast-growing pioneering medical device company, has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer. This is a full-time direct hire position with a dynamic organization. Their Product Development team translates new and creative ideas into ground-breaking implantable medical devices which enormously benefit patients. They are looking for talented engineering professionals to bring their passion and dedication to the team to help introduce innovative products to the market in record time. As a member of the R&D team, you will solve challenging problems to design and build medical products that truly change people’s lives. You will have the exciting opportunity to work along with other knowledgeable engineers who are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to collaborate, and have the energy to get things done. If you are a committed and enthusiastic engineer, I invite you to bring your experience and talent to their team.
- Design analog and embedded electronic circuit assemblies for market-destined products and internal development tools
- Capture schematics and layout printed circuit boards
- Specify or develop firmware for testing and internal development tools
- Assemble and bring up prototype circuit assemblies
- Coordinate technical aspects of projects with other group engineers, as well as with external development groups
- Conduct development activities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Thoroughly test and document work to the standard necessary for regulatory submission
- Some experience developing firmware preferred.
- Prior experience developing medical devices or instrumentation or working in other high reliability
- and/or heavily regulated fields preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a hands-on research and development work environment (substantial academic research may be considered as equivalent)
- Ability to function well in a self-driven, start-up-like environment and balance multiple projects.
- Primary experience designing analog and embedded electronics
- Experience using electronic test equipment for the development and testing of electronics.
- Strong communication abilities in English
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
For immediate consideration, send current resume to John Barry;
firstname.lastname@example.org & reference Job #18500
Check out scientificsearch.com for all current openings