Clinical Project Manager
Are you a passionate Clinical PM with lots of oncology experience? Have you lead international trials and love working in a growing biotech? Are you looking for a true career change and the chance to join a Rockstar team? This could be for you!
Our client is looking for a Strong Clinical PM to join their team. Lets talk! Must have strong Oncology experience!!!
Some things you will do in the role include:
- Lead and collaborate on all day-to-day Clinical Operations Study activities – startup maintenance and close-out
- Serve as standing Study Execution Team (SET) member representing Clinical Operations
- Timeline execution
- GANTT Chart Development, Management, and reporting
- Specified Vendor contract & budget management
- Departmental issue identification, resolution and escalation
- Financial Forecasting and Budget Maintenance
- Managing & facilitating meeting agendas and meeting minutes for high level meetings such as Global Development and Global Project Team Meetings
Some things you will bring to the role:
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in a Science Curriculum & a minimum of 5 years of directly related experience at a Sponsor Company in Oncology, OR
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a Science Curriculum & a minimum of 7 years directly related experience at a Sponsor Company in Oncology
- 7+ years’ work experience in oncology in the life sciences or medically related field, years of biopharmaceutical clinical research experience (working on clinical trials at a biotech, pharmaceutical company.
- Experience managing clinical research vendors
- Experience in reporting study results, data and overall ability to present all critical aspects of the clinical program
- Experience in managing international clinical programs and teams
Travel Requirements: Up to 20-40% Travel May Be Required based upon the need of the Department priorities
For immediate consideration, email email@example.com and mention Job#