CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
Relocation Assistance Avail
Are you a seasoned, entrepreneurial, and high-energy Chief Medical Officer (CMO) with in-depth biotech experience in CNS Cancers. Are you someone that is nimble and works well in a start-up environment? You will drive the company's next-step plans as a prominent strategic leader.
Some things you will do in the role include:
- Member of the Executive Leadership Team(s) and a seasoned scientific leader.
- Clinical biotech industry experience in solid and CNS tumor clinical trials is a MUST.
- Significant experience in Mentorship, Strategic Leadership, and Collaborating with external academic clinicians and researchers.
- Successful track record of taking therapeutic programs through all stages of clinical development.
- Experience with building and leveraging relationships with CROs in the context of a fully outsourced clinical development model.
- Providing clinical support and work with other members of the management team to develop and communicate the overall strategic planning.
- Representing the Company and its programs to external audiences, including the investment, medical and regulatory communities, as well as the biopharma industry, collaborators and partners.
Some things you will bring to the role include:
- Medical (MD or MD/Ph.D.) degree.
- Board Certification in hematology/oncology required
- Demonstrated experience in clinical trial design and submission of IND’s and marketing approval-directed filings (BLA’s, NDA’s, and MAA’s)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in clinical development, with at least 10 years of experience in senior leadership roles.
- Substantial scientific research or clinical background in precision oncology is required.
- In-depth experience in translational medicine, clinical pharmacology, and early-stage development
- Clinical experience as a practicing physician in oncology/immunology.
For immediate consideration, email email@example.com and mention Job#17743