Chemist II Extractable & Leachable
Location: Near Parsippany, NJ
Check out www.scientificsearch.com for all of our current openings
The Instrumentation Chemist-E&L will:
- Performs sample preparation, GC-MS/FID and/or LC-MS/PDA and/or ICP-MS/OES analysis on extractable and leachable (E&L) testing of pharmaceutical containers and medical devices.
- Operates and maintains laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for cGMP analysis of samples.
- Prepares chemical solutions following standard operating procedures and appropriate testing methods.
- Operates and maintains GC-MS/FID and/or LC-MS/PDA and/or ICP-MS/OES instruments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or a related science degree minimum. Advanced degree (MS, PhD) preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience on GC-MS/FID and/or LC-MS/PDA and/or ICP-MS/OES.
- General knowledge of chemistry and knowledge of various analytical techniques and methodologies.
- Communication skills including grammar and composition.
For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Job#17738