Biostatistician, Healthcare Data
Our client is a management consulting and technology firm focused on transforming global healthcare and beyond. They leverage leading-edge analytics, data and science to help clients make intelligent decisions. With 35 global offices and over 10,000 employees this company is helping their clients to make more intelligent healthcare decisions.
THIS IS A 6 MONTH CONSULTING POSITION REQUIRING 40 HOURS PER WEEK
- In this role you will write statistical analysis plans and revise study reports. You will be tasked with overseeing data analysis supporting client proposal work and conducting client conversations.
- You will meet with stakeholders such as the FDA on statistical approaches as well as work with project leadership to define the project scope and approach
- You will lead project teams in design and execution of analysis, synthesize findings and develop recommendations to communicate results to clients and internal teams
- You will train and mentor junior team members
What you will need to be considered for this position
- PhD in a related discipline
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience or course work
- Evidence of strong use of Real-World Data and observational research data
- Deep use of propensity scoring, statistical techniques and statistical methods
- Strong data analysis skills specifically in the use of SAS and other tools such as R