Associate Manager, Alliance Management
Do you have experience with Grant writing? Are you passionate about building relationships? Are you a natural at identifying value in companies and pipelines to ensure long term success? Do you thrive in a smaller company environment? Are you philanthropic at heart?
Some things you will do include:
- Manage the grant process for specific research grant agreements, including issuing RFPs, managing the grant initiation process, reporting and payments, and if needed, assist on follow up of any invention royalties.
- Liaise and forge close relationships with the research, clinical, and investment arms of the company to ensure efficiencies and collaborations across departments
- Assist department in communications with external partners, including developing cultivation and progress updates, account plans, drafting agendas for monthly calls, and managing next steps.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, events, and education departments to contribute new ideas, draft PowerPoint presentations and proposals, and assist in managing the AM database via Salesforce
- Working with finance, manage and track all Alliance Management revenue and expenses through Salesforce and against budget, reconciliations to ensure department financial records are complete, accurate, and up to date.
Some things you will bring to the role include:
- 2-4 years of grant writing experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in life sciences or business management preferred
- Knowledge of drug discovery/development and/or clinical trials processes and procedures in oncology a plus
- Ability to establish relationships and strengthen corporate partnerships by building trust and managing stewardship of accounts.
- Experience with database management, and especially Salesforce, is helpful
- Strong presentation skills, including ability to craft compelling PowerPoints and comfort speaking in front of small and large groups
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); experience with Salesforce and Contract Management System strongly preferred
For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Job#17617