Associate Director, Research & Informatics
Are you passionate about the impact your work has? Are you someone that thrives in a diverse environment where collaboration is key? Are you passionate about Real world evidence and patient outcome data and how that can impact finding a cure? Lets talk!
You will participate in the strategic direction of the Research and Informatics department and cross functional technology development and process improvement initiatives supporting the ongoing development of the analytics platform.
- Oversee, design, and support the development of analytical solutions, operational processes for data transformations, and quality review of manually curated clinical data and patient reported quality of life measures
- Lead and support primary and secondary analyses of real world and clinical datasets, including descriptive and multivariable modeling for research teams
- Responsible for performing rigorous, creative HEOR analyses in the analytics platform, and for communicating results and scientific findings
- Provide technical expertise on clinical database design and management, including eCRF development.
- MPH, MSc or PhD (or an equivalent degree) in epidemiology, public health or a related discipline
- Post-graduate work experience (5+ years) in real-world evidence experience in designing, collecting and analyzing RWE using EMRs, patient reported outcomes, and observational studies. Oncology research experience is preferred.
- Understanding of clinical oncology including diagnoses, treatments, and outcomes
- Experienced manager able to motivate teams, define goals, and provide mentorship.
- Established expertise in statistical programming like SAS or R, and technical capability in SQL with experience in cloud computing preferred.
For immediate consideration, email email@example.com and mention Job#