Scientist II, Analytical Services
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Are you looking for a dynamic team to join? Wanting to gain more experience in a variety of studies? Looking to develop into leadership and continuously grow? This is for you!
Our client is looking for a Scientist II for the Analytical group to play a vital role in developing and validating analytical methods for the detection, identification, and quantitation of both small and large molecule drug substances and products.
This group is so amazing. From leadership on down, the team empowers and supports one another. Growth is limitless!
Some things you will do in the role include:
- Developing, validating, and standardizing GC, GC/MS, HPLC, LC/MS, ICP-MS, ELISA or/and MSD analytical methods for isolation, detection, identification, and quantification of both drug substances and drug products of small molecules or/and large molecules.
- Review of data for technical content and regulatory compliance.
- Analysis and evaluation of material and products at all stages of development process under stringent quality and time requirements.
- Preparation of final reports, invention disclosures, and Standard Operating Procedures for internal and external use.
Some things you will bring to the role include:
- At a minimum, a BSc. in Chemistry or equivalent is required. Higher degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-7 years of industrial experience with hands-on experience in analytical chemistry.
- Demonstrated practical ability to develop methods for isolation, characterization, and quantification of both drug substances and drug products of small molecules or/and large molecules using conventional techniques and analytical instruments including GC, GC/MS, HPLC, LC/MS, ICP-MS, ELISA, and/or MSD.
- Must be skilled in the operation of data acquisition and processing software packages such as Agilent ChemStation, OpenLab, and other software tools for data reduction and presentation.
- Experience with the development of bioanalytical methods is a plus.
- Excellent written, reporting, and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates with hands-on experience in the operation of Sciex LC/MS/MS are preferred.
For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Job#17921