Location: Queens, NY
About the Role
Elevate the standards of healthcare by joining our mission to provide patients with quality-infused and affordable medications. Situated in the heart of Queens, you’ll be a proud contributor, using cutting-edge GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY techniques to uphold the highest regulatory standards.
Why You Should Apply
- Broad Impact: Be part of a mission delivering vital medications.
- Competitive Salary: $85,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year but can be more depending on level and experience
- Comprehensive Benefits: 401(k) matching, dental, health, vision insurance, and more.
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible schedule, paid time off, and family/team-oriented environment.
- Professional Growth: Mentoring opportunities and performance management program.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform high-level GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY tests in compliance with QC & company SOPs.
- Work independently on a range of GC Instruments.
- Develop GC methods independently
- Assist in lab investigations, audits, and inspections.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with at least 4 yrs of experience
- Proficient in running various GC Instruments with Head Space and direct injection.
- Proven ability to develop GC methods autonomously.
- Experience with method validation and documentation activities.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English, especially in a regulated Pharma environment.
How To Apply
We’d love to see your resume, but we don’t need it to have a conversation. Send us an email to email@example.com and tell me why you’re interested. Or, feel free to email your resume. Please include Job#18211