Account Manager Customer Service
Our client has over 80 years of experience as a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and packaging company. They offer their clients a full-service business opportunity including private labeling one of their formulas or creating new formulas with their highly trained R&D team, packaging designs or logos for labels, boxes or inserts.
Northeast Philadelphia (onsite)
The Customer Service Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the customer and is responsible for customer satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service, as well as represent the customer's needs and goals within the organization.
To be considered for this job you should have the following experience
- BS or BA
- 3 years of account management experience or customer service experience in a professional environment
- Computer proficiency, MS Office, Excel and experience with a CRM
Some of the things you will do are
- You will handle customer communications and build relationships with the companies’ clients.
- You should be able to manage customer accounts from receipt of order through invoice process and ensure any issues are resolved in an efficient manner.
- You will need to adhere to the quality standards of the facility.
- You will assist the project manager with new product development.
- You will use an ERP system to perform job related functions and initiate change control requests