Scientific Search specializes in New Jersey Engineering and Manufacturing Recruiting and Staffing for a broad spectrum of Engineering, Design and Manufacturing positions across multiple industries such as Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Instrumentation, Food, Chemical, Petroleum, and Consumer Products. We have a dedicated New Jersey Engineering and Manufacturing Recruiting team that focuses exclusively on this segment. Positions include technical, management and executive levels (including Directors and Vice Presidents) and many segments from product design and development to capital projects and manufacturing support. Disciplines include Mechanical, Civil, Environmental, Chemical and Electrical Engineering.
View our Featured Candidates and Contact Us today or Call 856-761-0900 and let us show you what our New Jersey Engineering and Manufacturing Recruiting team can do!
Some typical positions that we have placed are:
AutoCAD & other CAD Systems
Our internal database contains thousands of qualified engineering and design professionals that our New Jersey Engineering Recruiting team has established relationships with. We are typically able to provide you with outstanding candidates within days of a request if not sooner. Here are some candidates our staff has identified as exceptional in what they do, and potentially high impact hires at their new organizations:
Featured Engineering and Manufacturing Candidates:
Director of Operations & Quality (CN# 288,459)
25+ years’ experience *Will consider consulting or temporary opportunities*
- Lead operations and quality for four plants located in the US and Canada.
- Developed operations and supply chain strategic plans contributing to 3x profit improvement.
- Helped drive 3x profit improvement since joining company.
- Improved on-time delivery from less than 90% to 99+%.
- BS – Industrial Engineering
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Stu Bergen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Procurement (CN#288,796)
26+ years’ experience *Will consider consulting or temporary opportunities*
- Oversee Procurement of raw materials and Logistics nationwide.
- Procurement lead for all purchases including general and manufacturing related services, IT requirements, Telecommunications, Automobiles and ongoing contractual relationships.
- Qualify and select vendors, negotiate and manage contracts, negotiate/bid terms of purchase.
- Key negotiation specialist for significant multi-million dollar expansions.
- BS – Marketing; Some certifications.
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Lisa Bianchini, email@example.com
Senior IT Architect/Developer (CN#289,731)
20+ years’ experience
- Extensive experience on database development using SQL Server.
- Performed end-to-end analysis, design/architecture, development, testing, implementation and post-implementation maintenance and production support of global portal.
- Hands-On experience in analysis, design and implementation of large-scale applications using Object-oriented methodology and SOA pattern and REST Architectural style.
- BS equivalent Degree (India) – Computer Science.
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Levi Ray, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Process Automation Controls Engineer (CN# 280,880)
25 years’ experience *Will consider consulting or temporary opportunities*
- Extensive experience as Controls Engineer, and Automation Controls Engineer.
- Extensive experience with installation of new equipment and troubleshooting various machinery using PLC systems.
- Experience with continuous improvement.
- Trained in Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi and Omron PLC products.
- BS – Electrical Engineer; BS – Mathematics
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Tom Terrill, email@example.com.
Production Supervisor (CN#272,888)
30 years’ experience
- Experience leading both Kaizen and 5S events
- Developed long-term planning processes to meet financial budget requirements, capacity planning, overtime reduction, staffing and future marketing needs.
- Direct team of at least six direct reports and a production staff of 125
- Experience in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- BS – Business Administration
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Jeff Boyle, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mechanical Designer (CN#288,543)
6 years’ experience
- Design and detail via SolidWorks 2013 machined metal and plastic and formed sheet metal components of vial-processing equipment.
- Prepare assembly drawings, generate isometric drawings.
- Build and maintain up-to-date three-dimensional SolidWorks assembly models for fabrication.
- Conduct internal and client-attended factory acceptance testing of equipment and prepare reports of results.
- BS – Mechanical Engineering from Drexel
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Dan Lupus, email@example.com.