Some typical positions that we routinely place are:
- Design Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Food Labeling Specialist
- Food Safety
- Food Scientist
- Machine Design
- Packaging Engineering
- Plant Management
- Process Engineering
- Product Developers
- Project Leader
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Research and Development
- Supply Chain
Our internal database contains thousands of qualified professionals within the food and beverage industry that we have established relationships with. We are typically able to provide you with outstanding candidates within days of a request if not sooner. Here are some candidates our staff has identified as exceptional.
Featured Food & Beverage Candidates:
Product Development Senior Scientist (CN# 315,813)
9 years’ experience
- Research in texture retention of commercial scale cucumber fermentations.
- Manage timeline, P&L, formulation, scale-up tests.
- Conduct rapid response initiatives and brand maintenance for both Hydration and Carbonated Soft Drinks portfolio.
- Support productivity initiatives for both Hydration, Food Service, and CSD portfolio.
- MS – Food Science; BS – Nutrition and Food Science
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Dave Lupus, email@example.com.
Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (CN# 315,335)
25+ years’ experience
- Supervisor of a 160,000- sq. ft. facility with 25 union employees
- Consistently achieving company AIB inspection standards.
- Lead involved in complete remodel of the pick line with over 500 SKUS.
- Bilingual – Spanish, English
- Knowledge of ASME /ASTM code and welding procedures
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Tony DeGulis, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Production Supervisor (CN# 315,306)
17 years’ experience *Will consider consulting or temporary opportunities*
- Solid knowledge of good manufacturing practices.
- Ensure production wave compliance, compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety, HACCP and GMP protocols.
- Supervises 70+ employees.
- BS – Economics
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact John Cuello, email@example.com.
Engineering Manager (CN# 315,208)
20+ years’ experience *Will consider consulting or temporary opportunities*
- Managed over 44 high profile projects staying within budget and on time.
- Submit and manage a $6M annual capital/expense budget, and a $3.5M maintenance budget.
- Completed a $22M project removing ten old retorts and installing seven larger 1300 MRX retorts in nine weeks.
- Increased critical spares count in store room from 53% to 100% accuracy in seven months.
- MBA; BS – Aerospace Technology
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Zach Goldberg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director, Business Development (CN# 315,045)
20 years’ experience
- Proficient at helping foodservice manufacturers understand their consumers.
- Providing foodservice manufacturers with insights so they can more effectively target their core demographics.
- Broad knowledge of tracking market trends, benchmarking their performance against the competition, as well as developing new menu items.
- Expertise in arming manufacturers and operators with market dynamics from the consumer perspective.
- BS – Psychology
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Lisa Bianchini, email@example.com.
Formulation Technician (CN# 314,904)
25+ years’ experience
- Prepare field formulation batches and ship them to recipients.
- Oversees pilot plant scale up of batches.
- Train other technicians, interns, and temporary employees, chemists.
- Record detailed data in lab notebooks and use of Excel; report data.
- BA – Liberal Studies concentration in Natural Sciences/Mathematics; AS – Chemistry
For additional information on this exceptional candidate please contact Stu Bergen, firstname.lastname@example.org.