Scientific Search is dedicated to providing the safest possible working conditions for our temporary employees and carries worker’s compensation insurance.
Because Scientific Search does not supervise the environment or the work at our clients’ locations, it is necessary that you make sure you are aware of safety requirements and emergency procedures at any job site where you work.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Ask your supervisor about their safety requirements and emergency procedures.
- If you are asked to perform any activity outside of those described in your original job description, call Scientific Search immediately.
- If you are asked to operate any machinery other than normal office equipment, call Scientific Search first.
- If you become aware of any potentially hazardous conditions on the job, call Scientific Search immediately.
- If you have any questions about safety or emergency procedures, please call Scientific Search.
If you are injured on the job, you must contact Scientific Search immediately and inform us of the injury to ensure that you receive appropriate and timely care.
You are not permitted to operate any motor vehicle without prior authorization from Scientific Search.